weili the typical slacker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday

Before i start posting i just wana say HARI RAYA PUASA to all the people out there..
*
*
today i slept at around 0500 and suprizingly i woke up around 1100 i thot i would wake up around 1400+-.. lolss.. i was woken up by the lights shining through my eye lids into my eye balls and hit the retina of the back of my eye balls and my baby nephew came into my room to drink milk.. Its my dad's idea.. to wake me up.. stupid sia.. but nvm.. after waking up.. i on facebook and play awhile then wash up and went downstairs to the coffeeshop to buy my food.. i was ordering my food as it was my turn when my dad called me to buy something for him.. and guess what.. my food i pointed wrongly and i got the wrong food in my food sia.. came back home after buying food for myself and dad..
*
Upon arrival home.. i saw the magic show sia.. the big brother show.. so my eating slowed down.. lolss.. and my mother also ask me alot of stuffs about the computer how to do this and that.. not because she dunno how to use.. but its different from her company de computer..lolss..
*
around 1805 i quickly went to bath and got ready to go for dinner at 1830.. as my dad wanted a early dinner.. drove to bukit merah view.. opposite Henderson Secondary School there.. the market.. eaten Hai San Chicken Rice.. nice man.. haha..
*
After that went to NTUC at Bukit Merah Central to pay some bills and bought some stuffs for daily usage..
*
came home around 2045 and den rest awhile and watch the 2100 show crime hunters X2..
the show was exciting today and it made me luff the aunty in the show(Lao Zha Bor) she has a laptop.. its features..
Laptop
16 Inch Screen
Core 2 Duo
Processor 2.2
HDD 250 GB
i cant remember the rest but it amuse me by the way she talk man.. lolss..
*
Now watching channel U 2200 Hong Kong Police Show..NICE NICE..cya
*
*
Signing off : weili the typical slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home