weili the typical slacker

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday

Today was suppose to be a very happy day.. when the LEE family are having a get together at Sun Plaza Park..
*
We were all going together except my mother because.. my grandmother is ill as she is already so old.. hope she gets well soon..
*
We got on the car then my dad started to say my brother and da sao.. its some domestic matters.. When my dad started to talk.. i smelt trouble and we would not make it to Sun Plaza Park for the get together.. with the other cousin and the uncles and auntys.. and my grandmother.. my dad was saying all the way.. until we were like 5 minutes to the destination.. My brother blow his top.. and then my da sao.. say everything out..i shall not go into details.. its very heart breaking.. we sent the drinks and ice to the destination and we went back home..
*
On the way back home.. my hands were very cold.. when my hands are very cold it means to me that im very afraid.. its not the air con that blew on me that makes me cold but.. i could feel my hard are freezing.. i dont know how to describe but.. in short its a very frightening feeling that something bad would happen soon...
*
when we reached home.. my brother , da sao , darryl(Baby nephew) when into their room.. my dad wash his face and get a cup of ice and started his MARTELL.. then i could see and sense that he was very disappointed.. when my 1st uncle called.. i could hear from the voice that my dad was crying in disappointment..
*
For 18 years.. so far i could remember.. was that my dad cried 3 times i guess.. from any that i could remember..
*
I just hope that all these fights would end.. so that there would be harmony within the family.. but could this happen??
*
People would think im the cheeky type , disruptor type , disturbing type.. funny type , nonsense type , happy-go-lucky type..
BUT
Who can i turn to when domestic matters concern.. its like a dead end with no U-turn , Right-turn , Left-turn.. but only a straight road that leads to a bottom-less pit..
*
*
Signing off : weili the typical slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home