weili the typical slacker

Friday, October 10, 2008

Thursday

ytd i got a sms from cy asking me to go RP with him.. it was a shocking thing as he seldom ask me out nowadays ba.. haha mayb now we go different places.. so seldom meet.. that may be the reason ba.. haha..

*

Today woken up at 1030 LEH.. but i laze in my bed till it was around 1320.. when my hp rang.. flintstones favourite line comes in.. my dad ask me what food i want to eat and ask me to ask my mom and sis in law as well.. my mother was sick since ytd and had MC for today.. so she was lying in bed as well.. i got up and ask my mother what she wants to eat but she says she does not want any food.. and i had to get outta bed to ask my dasao what she wants to eat as well.. SUPRISINGLY my da sao was cooking my baby nephew food man.. i thot she was sleeping in the room man.. i asked her what she wants to eat.. she says char "show show ba peng" after that i told my dad and put down the phone and my dasao tell me.. tell papa dun buy.. i going meet my fren for lunch.. she coming over from Tiong Bahru side.. so i noe who is coming.. its michelle her fren.. also pregnant..
*
i went to the toilet to pee 1st then my dasao ask me to bring my baby nephew out of the room for her.. i did not brush my teeth yet.. and guess where i go???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
if u guess i went to get my baby nephew out 1st then ur wrong.. *DA DA*
if u guess that i was on my computer.. *BINGO* then ur right.. i was doing some things 1st on facebook as i it was a daily routine..
*
my da sao open the front door big big for quite some time but her fren was not here yet.. so i just leave the door ajar and she tell me not to close the door as her fren was coming but it was so long liao.. at home i seldom open the door.. it feels weird.. but when im at my grandma house the front door would be open but the gate would be locked.. i think they open the door for ventilation ba.. my house got window facing the open so.. there would be ventilation throught the window lo.. i heard the door and my dasao fren is here liao.. haha.. my dad ask me to do some photocopy of his 4D for him.. he win IBET.. which is less than $10.. and he is very happy.. everytime he wins is always below $10.. LOLSS.. never mind that..
*
it was already 1500.. i quickly got changed and left home at 1515.. i called cy before i left home as i wanted to meet him at outram MRT.. but he is already on his way to red hill.. so bo pian lo.. rush to outram MRT then i took the train.. i sms him when the train reached Tiong.. the train at tiong was stalling for some time maybe its because it was too fast ba..
*
meet cy le.. we headed to causeway point.. called wj for about 30 over times without him even answering my call even once lo.. so we headed to the arcade.. on the way to the arcade i sms yh ask her is she joining us?? she say she is meeting her fren.. ytd ask her she say no1 meeting her so i ask her to join us mah.. den today she tell me some1 make appointment with her liao.. SOOO STAB sia.. nvm la.. i was playing this game called "Battle Gear 4" it a nice game because it has 3 pedal.. clutch brake accelerator and a 6 gear shift gearbox.. i love the game because i always use the 6 gear shift gearbox.. without fail..
*
*
*
WHY??
*
*
*
BECAUSE i loved driving cars but i lazy to take my license and i love the drifting part..
*
from my knowledge it would be..
*
Step 1 : Look out for a U-turn..
Step 2 : Brake
Step 3 : Maintain the speed..
Step 4 : Turn
Step 5 : Step the clutch(hold)
Step 6 : Pull hand break(hold or release and pull again) and step the accelerator to rev up the RPM to achieve a sharper turn
Once u can c the straight line
Step 7 : Release the hand break
Step 8 :Release the Clutch
If the speed is low
Step 9 : down gear from 3 to 2 if not maintain at gear 3 and accelerate..
*
*
izzit right?? if wrong don't blame me..
*
played quite long.. wasted $8 there.. lolss.. Cy told me Wj n ah xiao is already at the library liao.. so we hurried to the library.. same place as usual.. the kids corner.. at the back.. haha.. wj n ah xiao were there.. they had their Understand Test(UT) this morning so i saw them there i asked them whether they had finish their Reflection Journal(RJ) they had not even started.. so ask them hurry rite?? BUT they do not know how to do their RJ..lolss.. they need to do different RJ so cant help each other..lolss.. wj RJ is about "Inflation and Demand & Supply".. i told him i can help him because i studied about "Inflation and Demand & Supply" in my logistic studies but guess what he says.. aiya he dunno anything la.. ah xiao u study before rite help me la.. weili dunno anything 1.. lolss.. after that he completed his RJ i borrow his labby to play facebook for awhile.. den a msg came in from msn.. from joanne his RP fren..
Boo!..lolss... i reply for him ARGH.. scared sia.. lolss.. lazy to continue..lolss..
*
i saw ah xiao wearing a jacket i ask her is she cold or not.. she say she is not cold.. she say today she wear wrong dress.. because it is too low.. so she had no choice but to wear a jacket.. WJ n me starting busting out with laughter but it was quiet 1.. as we were in the library.. haha.. wj make some comments and had to say sorry to ah xiao by force by ah xiao.. we slack till 1910 it then we went to KFC to eat.. we wanted to order a 8 piece meal de but ah xiao wanted to order 2 piece chicken and cheese fries but was pursuaded by us.. the WEIs.. weijian and weili.. haha..
*
after that we got the food.. it was 9 piece chicken instead of 8.. haha.. the girl who attended to us weijian and weili was so pretty..lolss.. maybe she was attracted to wj de face ba.. then give an xtra piece of chicken.. wj and i pakat that we get 2 boxes of spicy Thai drumlets so that ah xiao would not want to eat.. mah.. after halfway ordering the food.. ah xiao pop out from behind i boo.. she was scared..~.~ .. lame sia.. wanted to scare me but got scared from behind..lolss.. we told her we order spicy thai drums.. guess her reaction??yeah.. den i look at wj and wj look at me.. NOT TO KISS but.. we let out a sigh..lolss.. thot that each person would have 2 pieces as we thot ah xiao was scared mah.. but she liked it.. so no choice lo..
*
we went back to our seats and saw another man sitting on our place.. i was shocked at first then look they were sitting on the other side near the glass window.. as we sat down.. ah xiao ask us.. are we best friends?? we answered yes.. so she ask us to tell her wad were we saying at the counter.. she started popping out her ideas without even thinking lo.. her 1st idea was izzit u both want the ger number over the counter?? wj and i had to accommodate with her mah.. so we both said yes readily in our hearts mayb is yes la.. but the fact is no la..lolss.. we c pretty girls everywhere mah.. girls who are pretty every1 say is bimbo but i would not say tat ia so bad mah.. i would only say..
you tou mei nao you nao zhang chao (got head no brain got brain grow grass)..
after we eat.. ah xiao says cy owe her a ice cream treat.. we went to the 3rd floor to eat ice cream.. the shop name is gla something.. the ice cream so exp lo.. cy treat her ice cream over $10.. the exact price is $10.70 lo.. we jealous sia.. he treat her only lo..we thot she wanted to buy the ice-cream then go mah.. but she eat the wafer icer cream there.. make me miss my 2100 show crime busters X2.. sia..
*
After eating wj n i went to the toilet to pay water fee.. we could not find them so i called cy and ask him to meet us at KFC.. on the way down.. i told wj that i wanted to buy slippers long time ago liao.. so i went into sports link to look for my slippers.. i saw this nice pattern slippers.. it was $14.90,.. the original price is $19.90 de but the price drop by $5.. quite worth it ba.. seeing the nice pattern.. haha.. den we went down to meet cy and ah xiao.. took a train to commonwealth and we 3 alight and wj continue his journey to redhill and alight.. we went to the bus stop and look at the buses.. cy's bus arrived 1st so he took the bus home.. ah xiao and i took the same bus towards Bukit Merah Central .. she alighted 1st and i say bb to her.. then i continue my journey home..reached home at 2145.. as i expected sia..haha..i saw how xiao zhu father died.. lolss. sian 1st 3/4 of the show was not seen..so sad..
*
watch the new Channel U show.. i cant recall what was showing just now at the moment.. wth totally no memory of the show.. maybe episode 1 ba..
*
At 2245 i went to the bathroom to bath.. and got out before channel 8 drama show starts.. Room in my heart..haha.. repeat show lai de.. after that watch xiong ba tian xia..the translation in english is very funny.. Wind and Cloud conquer the world.. LOLSS..
*
was blogging till now lo.. blog like wasting alot of time but im loving it.. haha..cya
*
*
signing off : weili the typical slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home