weili the typical slacker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday

today i got a sms from matty poo at 0806..lolss.. thot wad had happen sia.. he dont usually contact me at all lo.. ytd he even ask me m i goin to school or not..lolss..
*
so i called him and he ask me something like.. u just woke up arh.. at 0810..this and that.. and guess what he is at College East(CE).. LOLSS..dunno what he do there at first.. so i tell him i will meet him there to eat lo.. so i wanted to meet him at 1000 but i got class mah.. so for this 5 YEARS FRIEND.. i took a train to school.. not to school but to simei and buy bubble tea..lolss
*
then i walk to school.. mattypoo kept calling me sia..he called my hp and say its off.. lolss but he got the number wrong..lolss..
*
i got to school at 0930 and had breakfast with mattypoo.. had bah cor mee with him..lolss.. he had to be in CE for 3 day.. thursday friday and saturday..lolss..sad for him.. so he played my games for some time.. and i had to go to class..
*
I arrived at class around 1015.. Ms Yue just started teaching my group of people.. my kakis are all crowded around Ms Yue there..lolss.. and we finish our class at 1130..
*
Mattypoo msg me around that time as well ask me accompany him as he is suppose to stay there till it was 1700.. i dun think i could stay till so late mah..lolss.. so i brought him around CE and the com lab to slack for 1 hr and we went back to his station..lolss..
*
after that his friend went to eat.. they are given $5 coupon per day to eat free food sia.. so i was playing initial d street stage.. i was fighting with bunta on the ba fang and its onli the 1st star and i kept on restart and matty poo kept discouraging me and say i will lose to bunta or will restart this and that..GRRR.. i kept on trying till no hope..
*
i left at 1510 to the bus-stop.. the bus arrived at 1517.. single deck.. so i pass the pass.. the next bus arrived at 1525 it was a double decker.. haha lucky me..it was like less than 10 mins loh.. sit the bus till backside got smoke sia.. switch left and right of the seat at the last part of the journey..but still pain..lolss..
*
Upon arrival at Chinatown.. it was suck a relief..LOLSS.. less than 1 min i saw another bus 2.. directly behind sia.. the bus behind must be speeding..lolss..
*
Took a 961 back home.. and watch tv till 1830 and bath at 1845 and went downstairs for food at 1915.. i thot i can carry on watching the channel 8 tv show but my dad sit the other side where it was showing ch U show.. dunno what show is that so i did not c.. c also no use.. no head no tail.. so 4gt it lo.. haha..after dinner i quickly come home to do some stuffs
*
Ieet my brother dasao and baby nephew downstairs as they are going out.. and take my brother labby from dasao's brother.. as dasao's brother was trying to fix my brother labby for almost 6 months and above.. i ask her y don't take it back and send to my dad's friend who is a professional in doing these.. can get back within 1 to 2 weeks.. she say don't want and protested and show me the toopid face and quarrel with me..everytime she wants the final say even if its wrong or it is from a different perspective.. dunno why sia.. sian..
*
i will prove to mattypoo that tml i pass ba fang with my skills GRRR..cya
*
*
signing off : weili the typical slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home