weili the typical slacker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturdray

Today is a sad day for me..
*
today i woke up at 1000.. and was playing computer till afternoon.. den my parents were angry with my bro and dasao sleep and sleep.. she keep saying she was sick.. den my mother out of concern kept asking my dasao to wake up and eat.. if ur concern of some1 or family u would remind them time and time again rite.. den dunno y my bro fed up.. shouted and got out of the house..my dasao leh was still sleeping.. she doesnt even care at all.. my mother went downstairs to look for my bro but cant find him.. den i went into my bro room.. guess wad.. my dasao was using the laptop.. ask her where did my bro go.. she say dunno and doesnt even care at all.. my bro fight with my mother becuz of her and she doesnt even care or feel guilty at all.. my mother even boil chrysanthemum for her.. C MY MOTHER so kind to her.. but what was return.. i would not know.. when my mother was shouted at.. i could c her face was very sad.. and she was carrying darryl(baby nephew) as well.. he had just fallen asleep.. my dasao was still in her room lo.. up to now.. i dunno how could a person sleep in bed after 1400 could still continue to sleep like no one business.. the only person i knew could do that was my dasao lo..
*
awhile later my brother came back.. den went into the room and sleep.. till dinner..
*
it was dinner time.. so i ask my bro does he wan to go down to eat.. he dun wan .. so my mother offered to buy food.. den when my mother ask my dad what he wants to eat.. he say he want to go to 132 coffee shop to eat.. which is a 5mins walk from our house.. so my parents and i we went there to eat.. and pack food for my dasao and brother..
*
later it was around 2300.. my dasao fren come.. so late already and she come for what.. and my dasao de sickness is gone.. no more coughing and nth.. no more sickess.. can jump around laugh.. and her fren dunno going to stay how long.. dunno what is she doing lo.. so late already she invite her fren into our house.. dunno for what.. i wanted to say something but i dun c a point lo.. so forget it lo..i doubt she will tell papa about it in the morning later.. and mummy was resting on the sofa in the living room.. its so embarrassed lo.. so i ask mummy to go to the room to sleep.. i doubt i would be able to sleep lo.. disturbance..sian now its almost 0000.. and her fren is still here.. and i can hear laughing sound and giggling inside the room...
*
*
*
On the outside people would think that i have a very xin fu family.. just now yh was msn-ing with me she thot so too.. my family was xin fu.. thats the exterior.. but deep inside my family is chaos.. its not as perfect like before..feeling so trouble but what can i do but to watch helplessly??i could only bottom everything up and keep it to myself..
*
what my sec school teacher said was true.. when girls feel like crying she would open their taps and let water flow freely.. but what bout guys?? they would bottom everything up.. and the conclusion would be.. guys would die earlier than girls.. it seems so true.. cuz i only left with 2 grandparents out of 4.. and guess what both that are still alive are my grandma..one from my father side and the other from my mother side..
*
*
signing off : weili the typical slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home