weili the typical slacker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday

Today wanted to go for the IT show as it was already the last day.. was finding someone to go with me.. so as usual i find botak..
*
he told me he at clementi praying.. so i say after the parying things call me.. den see what time then we consider whether to go or not to go.. so i waited for him since 1314 till dinner time at 2000 but he still havent called me.. sad.. so i missed the IT show this year..
*
everytime i organise something.. everyone will ask me.. who is going..and i would say i dont have anione on the list now.. and then i would ask them again and over again..
*
BUT
* they would ask me over and over again.. who is going??
*
i was wondering should i stop organising events and meet up with everyone.. Because.. i dont see anyone appreciating my efforts.. or else would put me aeroplane when the date is coming near.. then when we meet up.. become so little people.. they would think its a waste of time...
*
Haiz.. no one appreciate my efforts.. maybe i should stop organising already..
*
*
signing off : weili the typical slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home